Results from Week 5 (Jul 13) have been posted.
Top Times after Week 4 (Jul 6) have been posted.
The results have been tested in Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers. If you can't see the results, the problem is your web browser.
2019 PMSL Scholarship
The Prince-Mont Swim League is sponsoring two $500.00 scholarships (one for a Male Swimmer and one for a Female Swimmer).Scholarships will be awarded at the PMSL All-Star Meet. Teams may submit more than one athlete per category.
1. Aging Out Swimmer (i.e., 18 year old as of May 31, 2019) that will be attending a 2 or a 4 year college program or Trade School
2. Swimmer with multiple years committed to the same Swim Team
3. Nomination statement by their present Coach
4. Essay Submitted by the Swimmer
5. Both the Coach's nomination statement AND the swimmer's essay must be submitted together for consideration. (submit all 3 pages together)
6. Willingness to do the extra to help the team and build team spirit
7. Demonstrate leadership effort, dedication and attitude
8. Actual swimming ability and accomplishments are not a necessarily a consideration
2019 League Records
The following new league records were reported and verified:
6/15 Joseph Hayburn (WPT) Boys 15-18 50 Yard Backstroke 24.00 6/15 Sydney Campbell (RST) Girls 8 & Under 25 Meter Freestyle 15.87 6/22 Sydney Campbell (RST) Girls 8 & Under 25 Meter Freestyle 15.78 7/6 Joseph Hayburn (WPT) Boys 15-18 50 Meter Backstroke 25.83 7/13 Jasmine Barry (TP) Girls 15-18 50 Meter Breaststroke 34.18 7/13 Mia Moore (RST) Girls 8 & Under 25 Meter Breaststroke 20.81 7/13 Sydney Campbell (RST) Girls 8 & Under 25 Meter Freestyle 15.32
2019 PMSL Team Switching List
2019 Season Information
2019 PMSL Officials
PMSL requires Referees, Starters, and Stroke & Turn (S&T) officials to have documented attendance at one or more PMSL Clinics within the last 15 months. All Referees, Starters, and Stroke & Turn Officials need to pass the test given at the end of the Training to become certified.
Officials must be trained by PMSL or provide USA Swimming credentials in order to meet the 2018 Training Requirements for Officials.